Tuesday 4 March 2014

Garden bars.

I really like going out for drinks in town, especially on a beautiful evening in a nice outdoor bar area. That's where my idea to share my favourite garden bars with people through this brochure came from. I have my favourite bars, but I needed to find ones that each had their point of difference to create a product that allowed people who enjoy different types of bars to find one that would suit them. I began by brainstorming my favourite bars and any unique points about them that were immediately apparent. This process went on through two revisions allowing me to narrow my selection down to my three bars.




Finally the finished result was a chart that allowed me to select the aspects of difference that I want to expose/promote in my brochure.


No comments:

Post a Comment