Friday 7 March 2014

Examining the environment

I've collected and researched a little about each of my chosen bars. In creating a collection of photographs from each bar I have been able to get a clear feeling for the way that each bar feels and looks. And through grabbing these photos from google, online reviews, instagram and other curated sources, I've also gained a significant insight into what people look at and think is photo-worthy in each place. Which is probably a good indication of what things I could illustrate to represent each place. The time of day in the photos is also a good indication of the mood and when people might go to each bar. For instance Southern Cross is photographed predominantly at night, whilst Olive has a more even spread of photos taken during the day and evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment